Sunday, September 27, 2009

Just An Update

Things have been real crazy. Three tournaments in two weekends I am glad it is over for a month. Last weekend Tito went to Ohio State University for a hockey tourney and I was in Lansing with AJ for a soccer tourney in Lansing and now I am in Kent Ohio at another hockey tourney. Next month we host the tourney in Michigan so no traveling, time to replenish the funds.....lol

Adrienne did awesome this weekend. She scored three goals and they were beautiful. Last night we played the Farmington Icebreakers and they came out dirty as usual. Throwing their elbows, checking, slashing, hooking......well we had the lead until the third period but we lost 5-3. Adrienne got an awesome pass and dumped it in the net.....real textbook.

AJ is off soccer for a month, he has re fractured his left leg : (
He was not playing very well and when he woke up one morning in so much pain I took him back to the orthopedic surgeon and he is broke again.....same place. Kids bones are very soft, their ligaments are stronger so he stretched his ligament and in the process torn the bone. It will heal fast it is just near his growth plate which is something that needs to be watched.

Emily is doing 4 dance classes and really loving it. She also decided to do 6 weeks of cheerleading. I have told her she is going to have to manage her time and make sure her homework gets done and the piano is practiced. Her and AJ stayed with their Auntie Marizel and Uncle JP this weekend and I brought Joel with me. I am so thankful for that....it would have been too many people in the hotel room.

My mom came with me this weekend. This is a praise report considering how she had emergency surgery about a month ago. We have had a really good time and I am so thankful to the Lord for all the blessings He has bestowed on me. My kids are doing well, my parents are doing well.....I just can't praise Him enough.

Have a BLESSED DAY everyone ; )

7 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow you all are busy. I think we are busy but that is just crazy. Oh no for AJ. OUCH. Hope it heals completely this time. No more breaks for that boy. Yea for your mom feeling good enough to go places with you. She is such a blessing.
Miss seeing you.

Denise said...

Go Adrienne, go. Sorry about AJ, praying for him. Glad your parents are doing well. I love you.

LisaShaw said...

Hey Sis,

Thanks for updating us and I'm praying for you and your family.

Love you.

Cheryl B. said...

I stopped by your blog to verify that you were still hosting your Tuesday "theme day".

In case you aren't sure why I would do that, please first go here: http://thehousethatlovebuilt.xanga.com/712911712/today--/

and then read this one:
http://thehousethatlovebuilt.xanga.com/712911311/sept-theme-days/

From what I could see, you are no longer hosting yours. Are my findings correct? Either way, PLEASE let me know via: pink bunnies (at) sbc global (dot) net

THANKS!!!
Cheryl B.

Cascia Talbert said...

Wow it sounds like you are keeping busy. I hope your son's leg heals up soon.

LisaShaw said...

I'm praying for your family Lisa.

Blessings and love.

LisaShaw said...

Just came by to say I had you on my heart today. Love ya.