Sunday, July 12, 2009

An unexpected day.

We stumbled upon a carnival yesterday at Heritage Park so we took the kids there and rode the rides for 3 hours. I loved carnivals when I was their age and I rode a few myself with Emily and C, Adrienne's friend,. I also rode a lot with Joel. Tito held my purse....lol
I did not realize the drop on this slide until we were going down....I screamed all the way down.

Kiddie roller coaster, more my speed these days.
Ding Ding Ding on the choo choo!
Tito always makes sure that the kids have a good time. He is a really great Dad and I wish I would have gotten a picture of him to put in this post.

14 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

How fun! Gotta love those unexpected surprises!

Angela said...

Oh what fun!! Thanks for sharing....what a delightful blessing for your family.

Andrea said...

What an awesome treat! Glad you were able to have a wonderful time together as a family.
Blessings, andrea

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Looks like a lot of colorful fun!!

More Than Words said...

Lisa..how fun! I love it when we do something spontaneous like that! Those are actually the funnest times!!!!

I was lol'ing because I was picturing you yelling in Joel's ear the entire time down the slide!!

momstheword said...

When I was a kid it was a big deal every year when the carnival came to town, to us kids anyway, lol!

I asked my doctor if I could take Claritin and I buy the generic brand at Costco. It's cheaper. I have to take it every day but it really helps.

Beth in NC said...

So cute!

He & Me + 3 said...

We saw that carnival...it did look fun.. Cute pictures. So glad you had a nice time. Miss seeing you.

Denise said...

Yea, so glad you enjoyed yourself my friend. I love you.

Anonymous said...

That first ride is hilarious! We went on that one down in Myrtle Beach. The way it rips around the corners cracks me up!! The kids think it is hilarious too :)

Michele Williams said...

Looks like you had a great time! So much fun to be with family. Gode bless you...

Martha said...

Haha, looks like you had a BLAST! I can hear you screaming just by looking at the picture ;)

I included you in my post today, let me know if that's okay with you <3

LisaShaw said...

Awesome family time together dear sister.

Love ya!

Mamí♥Picture said...

Oh my, I bet you had a BLAST! You are so BRAVE for getting on that big slide. You have a Beautiful Family!