Thursday, July 16, 2009

Natalie and Emily

I just picked up Emily's dance photos and I really like the photo she had taken with her dance teacher Natalie. This is the first summer Emily did a summer dance intensive where she had 6 weeks of dance twice a week for 2 hours. She will end this season of dance in August dancing at the Monroe County Fair and then she will start all over in September.
I love to watch Natalie dance and, of course, I love to watch Emily. We couldn't ask for a better teacher.

11 comments:

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise said...

Awesome, Emily is a little dancing machine.

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
More Than Words said...

How cute is she, Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet picture!

He & Me + 3 said...

That is such a great shot. Love it. How fun to have a picture with your instructor.

McCrakensx4 said...

What a fun idea to have a pic taken with her teacher; in all of the years that I danced I never did that and now that I see it, I wish that I had!! Love Em's costume, very cute!

Debbie Petras said...

She is so cute in this photo. BTW, do you ever watch "So You Think You Can Dance", the TV show? I just love watching them dance.

Beth in NC said...

That is such a good picture. :o)

Katy Montgomery said...

Cute pic! Love the sunglasses!

Mamí♥Picture said...

Cute Pic! Your Baby Girl is so Beautiful! I need to get my Pink Angel in dance classes again!

I have 2 awards waiting for you stop by my blog when you get a chance!

Have a Lovely Day!