Monday, June 1, 2009

Winning Weighs Week 1


I started Fabulous & Fit at Heather's on Saturday 5/30/09. I plan to be 30 pounds less by my birthday on September 19th. The challenge actually starts on June 2nd. Here are some things I am doing everyday:

1. I am adding MILA to my breakfast. If you want to know about MILA click here.

2. I am exercising everyday with a one hour walk OR a work out at the gym.

3.I bought myself my own half gallon of skim milk, and lite and fit yogurt by Dannon to rid myself of extra calories that can turn into sugar and eventually into fat.

4. I will also be drinking plenty of water because when combined with MILA it will help me control my appetite all day.

12 comments:

Denise said...

Great plan my friend.

Beth in NC said...

Yeah, I've gotta take a picture of my scale. I should go do it right now before I eat.

Best wishes in the challenge my friend!

He & Me + 3 said...

Sounds like a great plan. Good luck!

Christine Jeske said...

Good plan! Good luck w/ the challenge.

Anonymous said...

Curiosity got the best of me and I actually clicked on the link for MILA but it didn't work? Let me know when you fix it so I can learn more about it... thanks!!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Good for you my friend! Can't wait to see how you do. But I am sure you will be successful!!!!

More Than Words said...

Wow..sounds good, Lisa!! Good for you!!

LisaShaw said...

I'm so excited for your weight loss goals and healthier lifestyle! Awesome!

Lisa Baldwin said...

You can DO IT I know you can...

Mamí♥Picture said...

Yummy, that plan sound Good!!
Mila Huh? Second time I hear about that product. My friend Tara order that last week! Good Luck my friend! I am happy to see you are taking care of youself!
Good Night!

Kari Dana said...

Good luck, Lisa! My goal is to lose 30 pounds also!! :)

Best wishes to you!!!!!

Dana

Anonymous said...

Psst, that link works now. Thanks! I've never heard of it before until now, very interesting!!