Sunday, May 31, 2009

Joel brought me a flower : o )

My sweet Little Joel always brings me flowers. No, I have not taught him that this is actually a weed. The tradition we have made is to give it to mommy with a kiss and then we go to the cupboard and pick out a vase and fill it with water. He is so proud of himself because I make such a fuss over his thoughtfulness, I am getting choked up writing this because he is getting so big so fast.....I am gonna miss this.
In this picture below Joel posed himself. It was almost like he knew I was going to focus on his little hand holding his mommies flower. The other hand is holding his Capri sun drink.


This was done in AV mode with an aperture of 4.0.

10 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

What a sweet thoughtful little boy!And I LOVE the second picture...well done!

Denise said...

Such a precious blessing he is my friend, thanks for sharing.

More Than Words said...

Oh, how sweet is he!!!!!

And I love seeing all your photography skills! Very impressive!

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

So sweet - love the way you did the picture :)

Mamí♥Picture said...

Aww, he is adorable sweet boy!

Lisa, Have a Blessing Sunday!!!

Suburban Girl said...

Great aperture thing. I'm working on that!

Andrea said...

What a cherished moment! GOD BLESS JOEL!!

Mikki said...

What a sweet post!! Love the pictures!

Lisa Baldwin said...

How sweet... enjoy it!

Rachel said...

What a sweetheart. My kiddo is at that stage too - and when I might kinda sorta cringe when he picks one of grandma's tulips, I am thrilled at his expression of love.

The pictures were great and the story was heartwarming!