Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

These are photos where a picture can tell the whole story. For more Wordless Wednesday photos, click here.

Joel learning the letter C.

Is it gonna make it???

Who says I have to go down the slide on my butt???

I love Gymboree Mommy!!!






My Daddy does target practice, my brother does target practice, I want to target practice.
I have enjoyed our days together while his siblings are in school. But....Thursday is their last day of school so Joel and I will have company....lol

16 comments:

Puna said...

He's adorable!

McCrakensx4 said...

Gymboree...so many fun memories! He is such a doll!

Unknown said...

Little sweetheart!

More Than Words said...

Oh yah...you will have lots of company, and alot more noise now!! LOL!!!

I LOVE the last picture!!! Boys & guns!!!

Andrea said...

Joel is adorable!! Hope you enjoy your last day of alone time!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, what a handsome kid!!! How old is he again??

Staci A said...

Great photos! Looks like he knows how to have fun!

He & Me + 3 said...

Yeah for Gymboree. I love that letter C. He is so cute. I miss seeing him. Great pictures.

Mamí♥Picture said...

HOW FUN IS THAT! HE IS ADORABLE!
GREAT PICTURES!

Denise said...

He is precious.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

He looks like he's having a great time! What a cutie!

Lorrie said...

I know the feeling... That last picture...is just hilarious. He's so cute. Have a great day.

Katrina said...

He's so cute!!

momstheword said...

Oh, he is a cutie!!!!! He looks like he's having fun!

I loved that verse you shared too. God's Word has so many wonderful promises!

Debbie Petras said...

Joel is too cute. He looks like he's all boy.

LisaShaw said...

He is so handsome and active just as a healthy vibrant and loved little boy should be! I pray a good and peaceful summer for you dear one. Love ya.