Thursday, June 18, 2009







Just a few pictures I took today at the hospital. My Mom & Dad have rooms next door to each other so it is very convenient to visit now. Today my Mom was moved out of ICU and my Dad had a bone marrow biopsy which I was able to hold his hand during that painful procedure.

My Mom is doing well, she will be in the hospital a bit longer and should be great when she gets out, having HAD to HAVE her hernia fixed wasn't such a bad thing. She was holding off on getting it fixed but her bowel got incarcerated so there was no choice.

We will know the results of my Dad's biopsy in a few days. I am hoping and praying for NO leukemia.

Thank you all for your prayers.

10 comments:

LisaShaw said...

Sweetie, you know my prayers remain...

love you.

Mamí♥Picture said...

♥♥♥ GREAT PICTURES♥♥♥
♥♥♥ I LOVE IT ♥♥♥
Have a ☺☺☺LOVELY☺☺☺ THURSDAY!!

Beth in NC said...

Oh girl, wouldn't it be wonderful if they could be in the same room? I'm glad they are at least next to each other.

God bless them both!

McCrakensx4 said...

What a blessing that they are next to each other. So glad that you were able to take the kids and get some pics. Praying that all continues to go well.

Debbie Petras said...

Sometimes hospitals will permit spouses to stay in the same room. That would be great and good for them. I'm joining you in praying for no leukemia!

Andrea said...

Praying for your parents. andrea

He & Me + 3 said...

Sending lots of prayers for your parents.
Hoping to hear good news from the biopsy.

Denise said...

I love the pictures sweetie. You know I am praying for you, and your parents. I love you my friend.

Martha said...

I have been thinking about you lately, I'm keeping your family in my prayers!! <3

~Lesa~ said...

You & your family are in my prayers.
~Lesa