Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Treating My Girls because They have talent.

Welcome to Treat Yourself Tuesday. I created this meme to give moms the permission to do things for ourselves from time to time. We always seem to use our money and time to take care of our family and, if you are like me, rarely indulge in pampering yourself. Last week I enjoyed a pedicure and manicure so I ended up getting my girls one....it was a treat for them but a treat for myself to see them enjoying it. I just contradicted myself.....lol but so true.
Please link up and let us know how you treated yourself this week. It does not require you to spend one dime. Maybe you sat down and read a good book, walked with a friend, watched a movie.....get the idea. The rest of us just may try what you did and make "Mama" happy because we all know, "When Mama isn't happy nobody is happy".
By the way you can link to either one, just paste the meme code and picture in your Html that you are linking to.


Treat Yourself Tuesday



I decided to Treat my girls to pedicures and manicures because I am so proud of them. Emily has been working so hard on her two piano recital pieces not to mention preparing for a FULL weekend of dance on the 6th,7th and 8th of June.
Adrienne bought herself a pink spaghetti strap dress for her graduation night from middle school to high school. She has also taken on a leadership roll in her hockey team and I am so very proud of her. She will be a Captain for the Fall Season and she has worked very hard and a long time on perfecting her balance, edge work, puck control, speed skating and slap shots.





Kids got talent

This is Emily's tap number, Baby Likes To Rock It Like A Boogie Woogie Choo Choo Train......


This is Ballet.
Emily's jazz class....Girls Just Want To Have Fun.


10 comments:

mama's smitten said...

What a great meme! Your daughters look so sweet! Love the dance pics!!

Denise said...

Your daughters are awesomely amazing my friend.

More Than Words said...

I know I've told you before, but I love how your kids are all so active. Whether it be an instrument, sports, or music. I think they are all blessed with those gifts!!!!!

I have not forgotton about this meme, and I will get mine up later this afternoon!!

HUGS!

Unknown said...

Meme is up at my place!

Beth in NC said...

Those are some great pictures! What a sweet Mom to take your daughters for a treat. (((((hugs))))))

Have a blessed day!
b

Cascia Talbert said...

Your daughters are really talented. I love the dance photos.

McCrakensx4 said...

OH how I love mani/pedis!! What fun for them and for you! Great job girls, on both of your accomplishments! And I love Em's costumes...takes me back!

LisaShaw said...

Your daughters are so beautiful Lisa and I'm not surprised because Mamma is beautiful too!

I don't normally do the memes but I certainly enjoy reading them on others but TODAY I'm feeling meme-like so I think I will engage in yours today over at my Living a Fit Life blog. I didn't see a Mr. Linky I believe they call him :) so I'll just grab your button.

Blessings and peace.

He & Me + 3 said...

My girls would love a mani-pedi.
Great dance pictures, Em.

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Great pictures, Lisa! :)