Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Fantasies




I decided to do a post on the things I fantasize about. My first fantasy would be to be able to "walk or bicycle" everywhere I go. This would be impossible of course because of the size of my family but wouldn't it be cool to have a Fred Flintstone car. I told the kids that and AJ immediately said "NO, because you would make us pedal"! I said yes, "right along with me". I hate using a car and I try to walk everywhere I can. Even as the doctor was looking over my ingrown toenail he asked, "are you a walker"? He could tell by the way I had irritated one of my toenails.

My other fantasy....I wish I never had to sleep. I think it is a big waste of time. But oh if I don't get good sleep I am so cranky soooo...... I think I have a better shot getting a bike like the one pictured above and at least fulfilling one fantasy and trying to walk more places than ride.
I have been walking Emily to school, she normally takes the bus. We have nice little talks on our way there and today we were discussing an invention of a carbike. Just the thought about not having to buy gas and getting all that additional exercise.......ahhhhh it's just a fantasy.

7 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

You are so silly. We really don't live close enough to walk to anything; either that or I am really lazy!! probably the latter! You go girl!

More Than Words said...

Wow! You must really like to walk! I barely like walking to the park! LOL

Alicia The Snowflake said...

What a great bike! But I'm with your children. I don't think it would work very well :o) I wish I could walk more places. But we live so far out in the middle of nowhere that it's just not possible. I fantasize about one day being able to move back into a city. Oh well, maybe one day!

Denise said...

Thanks for making me smile sweetie, love you.

He & Me + 3 said...

Those are great ideas. I would love a car bike.

momstheword said...

But what a lovely fantasy it would be! Wouldn't it be fun!!!!!

Beth in NC said...

You silly thing. I love riding in nice comfy vehicles -- air conditioning/heat ... oh yeah.