Monday, May 18, 2009

Me & My Shadow

1 of 52

Carin at Forever In Blue Jeans, has a year long challenge for once a week to put mom in front of the camera instead of always behind it. I cannot guarantee I will post a picture of myself every week but this is my start. My sister took this picture the night of my mom's birthday party....notice the ice cream mustache on Joel...lol
There is no doubt this little guy is my buddy. We are together 24/7 and I will miss him when he starts pre school in September. I know he will have many memories of our days of reading books, playing games, doing puzzles, walking, running errands
, visiting Grandma and Grandpa etc......
I always said, "I would like to have one more boy"! I never dreamed I would get him and enjoy him sooooo...... much. He also enjoys his friendship with Stunt Man which I just love when he pretends he is on the phone with him and planning to meet at the mall for a walk and then breakfast at Lil' Daddy's.....Hilarious.


Mommy loves you to death Sonny-Boy, you are truly a gift from God. God knew my heart and knew I would not allow myself to take on another child so He made you His Will for us and for that I will be eternally grateful.

Could I ask that my followers who read this post and say a prayer for some decisions I have to make on behalf of my kids. God knows what they are and I covet your prayers because my parents are doing fabulous and I know it has been because of you all and your faithfulness in asking Him to touch my parents. I really need wisdom and to just relax, please help me pray things will work out.. Thank you so much.

10 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Lisa,

What a precious picture of you and Joel. So sweet! I will pray.

Michele Williams said...

You too are so cute! I will pray for wisdom and the Lord's will be done and revealed to you as well.

God bless you,

Michele

Denise said...

Such a precious picture. You have my love and prayers.

More Than Words said...

Oh..so cute!!!!

And I will pray, my friend!!

Beth in NC said...

That is a cute picture! I know what you mean -- I'll miss my baby too when she start school.

I'll be praying!

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh, what a GREAT picture!!!

Hey Lisa, just wanted to stop by and thank you for visiting us over at "Five Moms & A Blog"! We're excited about meeting lots of new bloggers thru this new adventure. =0)

~Erica

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

That is such a great picture - love it!!

I will be praying :)

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh what a cute picture! I will definitely be praying my friend!

McCrakensx4 said...

Welcome to this fun meme, Lisa! What a great picture of you and Joel. Looking forward to seeing more of you in the blog!

LisaShaw said...

Praying for God's peace, wisdom, provision and leadership in the decisions you need to make for your precious ones.

Beautiful photo and thank God for gifting your life with him.

Love ya.