Sunday, May 17, 2009

Last Week's Best Shots of Emily

Photobucket



Lollie over at Life Is Sweet has a "Give Me Your Best Shot" challenge. It was Emily's week to be busy and I will be busy cropping pictures in her scrapbook. She has a calendar full of things to do from soccer games, to dance recital, to piano recital.

Emily had her Spring Concert on Thursday at school.

Saturday was a very wet, muddy and slippery soccer game....UGH! Take your uniform off in the garage...PLEASE!
Thursday night was dress rehearsal for up and coming dance recital, Emily is posing in her jazz costume.
I have a question for all the photographers out there. I am thinking I need a tripod, I maybe get one or two photos that do not have motion. I even hold my breath while taking a picture and I brace myself....my left arm against my body. I hate motion pictures....lol What can anyone suggest I do to reduce motion.

9 comments:

More Than Words said...

You know what I've noticed w/ your family? They are all so active! In both athletics and music!! I love it!!

Those are great pictures of Emily!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Em had a busy week. She looks great! I love her dance costume those pictures turned out good.

Melissa B. said...

Such Superior Snaps! I especial enjoy that hot-pink dress...I have a chica at home who would crave it! And BTW...don't forget today's Silly Sunday Sweepstakes. We're swimming with the "Big Fish" today!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh wow! She is busy! But I love the pics...esp the dance one. She looks happy!

Don't have a clue about the camera question. I am trying to figure it all out myself!

Have a great Sonday my friend!

Mikki said...

What great shots! She is a very active girl :-)

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
site!! Amen & amen! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Denise said...

Such great pictures.

Debbie Petras said...

I love the precious photos of Emily. The dancer in the family. Too cute.

LisaShaw said...

Beautiful photos. Your family is so precious.