Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Beautiful Mother's Day

First, I had to show off this picture I took of my Dad's flower garden which my sister has done an awesome job maintaining while my Dad is in the nursing home. I cannot believe I can actually take a picture this beautiful...where has this camera been all my life....lol

Me, my Sister and Mom at Mother's Day Brunch.

My niece Stacy who treated all of us to this wonderful brunch.

AJ with his Sunday School art work for his MOM.... sniff sniff.

My Sweet Emily

Joel with his Sunday School Artwork

How I intend to display these handmade heartfelt gifts of Love. Thank you MiMi for your creativity.
I think it was Beth who asked me to post a picture of MiMi and I, so here you go. This was after church this Mother's Day posing with my "very much loved" gift for having the most children in church with me today. Thank you Adrienne for skipping your soccer game to go to church. I was so proud of her for wanting to go to church instead of her game and then I was honored as well.

"Prayer, when life gets too hard to stand....Kneel"

10 comments:

LisaShaw said...

Beautiful family and a precious day you had.

Happy Mother's Day dear sister. Love ya.

Denise said...

So glad you enjoyed a beautiful day. Happy Mothers Day my sweet friend, I love you.

He & Me + 3 said...

What a great day! Mine was nice too. Those pictures all turned out great. Even the one with me in it. LOL So glad you won that plaque. How cool! I am glad your liked their projects...they were so cute making them.

McCrakensx4 said...

Happy Mother's Day Lisa! Looks like a fun day and I am so glad that your mom is doing better! I remember Stacy, she saved my Colin! The pic of you and MiMi is so very nice!

Lisa Baldwin said...

Happy Mother's Day... You have just the sweetest kids you are very lucky!

Beth in NC said...

Yay! I'm so honored that you had a picture taken for little ol' me! You two look beautiful. And girl, what an awesome picture of the flower! You are having a ball with that camera!

I'm glad you had a blessed Mother's Day! You deserve it!

Love you,
Beth

Anonymous said...

Beautiful day you had! Love the gifts they made for you :)

Oh and love the new page!!

Mikki said...

Sounds like a great day! And a picture with Mimi too.. How fun!!

You truly are blessed.

Have a great week!

Katrina said...

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Those craft's are so cute. I love those handmade crafts from my children, they are such a treasure! Hope you have a wonderful week! God Bless!

PS. Might I ask that you remember in prayer a little boy from my state he was in a tragic accident involving a lawn mower, he's hurt pretty bad. His name is Preston Loyd. You can check out his story here www.caringbridge.com/prestonloyd

More Than Words said...

Those are great pictures of your Mother's Day!! Love the flower one! So awesome!!!!!

You & Mimi are beautiful!!! It's kinda surreal seeing a picture of you together! LOL