Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Today I am so excited to be starting my dad on MILA. It has been incredible for me. I do not feel like I am going to break in half when I wake up in the morning due to joint stiffness. I have lost 16 pounds and I have energy to accomplish everything I need to in a day.
Many people may try similar types of products from the health food store but I have researched MILA and found that it is very precise in its making and is actually more effective and efficient than any product you can get in the store.
http://lisap.lifemax.net

6 comments:

Christie said...

Tell me more about this MILA...

Beth in NC said...

I pray it does a great work for you Dad Lisa. Keep us posted.

And congratulations on the weight loss! :o)

He & Me + 3 said...

That would be great for you dad...I hope it helps.

Denise said...

I pray it continues to work for you sweetie.

McCrakensx4 said...

Hope it helps!

Anonymous said...

Hope it helps your dad. Nice to see him on sunday.