Sunday, April 5, 2009

I am taking part in this meme, called making your home sing and I wanted to share some information about a product I have recently started to market called MILA because it has changed the atmosphere of our home.
MILA is an FDA approved food that contains antioxidants and omega 3's. It is good for appetite control as well as for many health problems. My husband, myself and our son take this product daily. We mix it in our cereal, oatmeal, yogurt and since this morning we started putting it in our orange juice.
The benefits:
Tito has noticed more energy for himself.
I have lost 15 pounds, have less joint pain and feel more energy and just have a better feeling of well being.
AJ has noticed he can concentrate better in school. I did not know that was a benefit until I read the material and found out they give this product to children with ADHD which is a hyperactive disorder.
The three of us start our day with this product and I am happier because I am no longer ravenous hungry trying to lose my last 29 pounds : )
MILA is packed with nutrients that our bodies, no matter how well we eat, can never get enough of. Take for example omega 3's...you would die of mercury poisoning if you ate that much fish to get an adequate amount of omega 3's. This omega 3 is what is causing me to have less joint pain. I don't want to write a book so in older posts I have done I have blogged about MILA...you can also visit my website to learn more about the product. The product is also available over seas.
http://lisap.lifemax.net

For more making your home sing, click here.

8 comments:

Erin said...

Congratulations on finding something that makes your family feel so much better and helps you lose the weight you want to lose. What a terrific find!

momstheword said...

I buy Organic Cold Milled Flax at Costo and put it in my oatmeal every morning.

It has Omega 3 & 6 in it. After I started taking it I noticed that I seemed to feel better.

I am allergic to fish so couldn't get it that way anyway.

Glad this is working for you. Thank you for joining us today!

More Than Words said...

This sound so awesome, Lisa!!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I'm so glad you found something that works for you my friend! I will have to go by your website and check it out.

I hope you and your family are doing well. I am so behind on my blog reading. I am trying to catch up tonight. We'll see how that goes ;) Take care! I hope you have a great week!

Denise said...

Great post.

He & Me + 3 said...

I still want to try it.

Debra Kaye said...

Sweet friend I am so glad you found something that is so helpful to you and your family! I have struggled to find something like this.

By the way, I'm a 'fan' of yours ...to see what this means, come by when you get a chance!

Big hugs!

Anonymous said...

Samples?!