Sunday, April 26, 2009

Some Action Shots of my Athlete.

Adrienne plays travel soccer for Michigan Rush and today was their first game and my first time at shooting action shots. I think out of 90 pictures 5 are really good. I got some good ones of her team mate but I did not get permission to post them on my blog so maybe 8 were really good....I need to take that photography class again now that I have a Canon. I used the setting where the little dude was running, auto focus, no flash. I should have shot vertical when shooting only Adrienne but I was lucky to be quick enough to get the ball in the picture with her. Adrienne amazes me, she just had an hour of hockey practice and then played the entire game of soccer, she is very tired and will sleep well tonight.
I think if I ran on that kind of slant I would fall over....lol

FUTURE ATHLETE BELOW

12 comments:

LisaShaw said...

Awesome photos! You have such a beautiful family Sis. Way to go to all the athletes and athletes in training!

Bless you and your precious family.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Im lovin your new pictures with your new camera! Everyone looks great in the shots...

Beth in NC said...

Oh man! I really need a better camera! Great action shots.

Denise said...

Such wonderful photos.

Femin Susan said...

Love your photos.thanks for sharing .

He & Me + 3 said...

They turned out great! They do say when starting out you may get 1 great shot out of 24...good job!

McCrakensx4 said...

Wow that girl sure is busy...hockey and soccer! She looks great!

CoffeeJitters (Judy Haley) said...

awesome pictures

More Than Words said...

Wow! You're becoming quite the photographer there, Lisa!!!!!! Love the ones of your son running!! Awesome!!

momstheword said...

Oh I know I'd fall over. No question about it, lol! Your camera takes great shots.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Wow! She plays soccer too? I am completely impressed with this girl. She is way talented!

Great shots my friend!

Debra Kaye said...

So awesome ... and by the way, I tagged ya!