Saturday, April 25, 2009

A birthday party for Karen.

Karen and her family...kids and grand kids.
Kari, Karen, Anita (my sister) Ruth (my mom)
My mom and Karen. Karen is my cousin and she is very special to my whole family.
Karen's mom and my grandma we related somehow....she is more like a sister to me.
My mom and my sister.
Kari and Karen.

I am having so much fun with this camera. It was a very nice evening out for me with no kids. Adrienne babysat for me and did an awesome job, I really enjoyed myself. Tomorrow we have church, hockey, soccer and tidying up the house....of course.

8 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Great pictures! Birthday parties are always fun. The camera does take good pictures!

More Than Words said...

Your mom looks really good!! And I'm tripping on how much you and your sister look alike!!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a nice time...and no kids? Awesome for you. Great job Adrienne. That is so good that she watched them.
SEe you in the morning. Busy day as usual.

Denise said...

So glad you are enjoying your new camera, and some fun times my friend. I love you.

Beth in NC said...

Sheesh, I keep thinking your sister is you.

Great pics!

Love,
Beth

momstheword said...

You and your sis do look alot alike.

BTW, if by profile picture you mean the one that's on there now with my hubby and I, then no I haven't changed because that was one of our engagement photos, lol!

So it's very old. The other pictures are more recent.

LisaShaw said...

Aww, I'm glad everyone had a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a fun time.