Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Dad is looking better

I could hardly wait to post these video's of AJ playing the piano for his Grandpa and the residents at the nursing home. Also, MiMi's mom was there and sang hymns. Dottie another resident who lives at the nursing home and we know from our church played the piano. Patients and workers started requesting songs like Amazing Grace and The Old Rugged Cross and my dad was singing away. Just wait until you see the videos. My goodness I am in awe of God's healing power and direction. He has had my family cradled in the palm of His Hands and I can't thank Him enough. God is sooooooo good!!!!


9 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

can't wait to see the videos Lisa!

Beth in NC said...

That is sweet. I'm so glad you are feeling encouraged my friend.

Denise said...

Beyond awesome. I love you.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I'm so glad your dad is doing better! I loved listening to your son's piano piece. It was beautiful! You should be so proud mama!

momstheword said...

I was not able to make anything work or see pictures, but I did see the picture of your dad. His color looks so much better.

Glad the doctor's were able to catch your mom's thing in time! God is watching over your parents, isn't he?

Anonymous said...

Great videos. Glad your dad is doing better.

Debbie Petras said...

Oh how music is so good for the heart and soul! AJ plays the piano very well, Lisa. I'm so glad to see the change in your dad. What a blessing from the Lord.

McCrakensx4 said...

How Awesome!! It was so good to hear him and Joyce singing! Very encouraging to see. God is Good!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Those videos were great Lisa. AJ did awesome!