Monday, March 30, 2009

MILA the Miracle Seed

I want to share a new business endeavor that I am participating in and I love it. This business is very good for my health. My entire family has been taking it and we are benefiting from it.
MILA is an FDA approved food that contains:
MORE...
700% more Omega 3 than Atlantic farmed or wild salmon
500% more calcium than milk
200% more iron than spinach
100% more potassium than bananas
1400% more magnesium than broccoli
100% more fiber than bran flakes
500% more protein than kidney beans
300% more selenium than flax seed
800% more phosphorus than whole milk
more antioxidants than blueberries.

The experts of the American Medical Association, WebMD, JAMA and some of the most respected medical schools agree that the nutritional components of MILA can off you better health.

MILA is good for:
heart disease
anti aging
weight loss
maintaining healthy blood pressure
menopause
gastro intestinal health
osteoporosis
mental health
type II diabetes
prenatal health.

My family has benefited in weight loss, gain in energy and concentration. AJ likes it because he told me participating in class is easier and I had never told him about the concentration benefit. This product is good for hyper active disorder and helps one to focus.

Please visit my website for more information. It will cost $63 to have a one month supply sent to your door. Trust me when I say I never want to go another day with out putting this product in my cereal, oatmeal or yogurt during breakfast. I have had great success already being a distributor because the pediatrician is glad the kids are on it and she wants to order it for herself. I also have more energy, less appetite, less cravings, better intestinal function and weight loss of 14 pounds in one month and a half.

http://lisap.lifemax.net

8 comments:

Denise said...

Wow, sounds totally awesome.

He & Me + 3 said...

I need to get me some.

More Than Words said...

Wow...this sounds like something I need to try!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...

Mona vie does not have Omega 3's and please do not use my blog to talk about another product that is not as good as MILA.

LisaShaw said...

It's so important for all of us to find something nutritious that works for us individually so I'm glad that your family found something that is such a blessing.

I will visit your link.

God bless you and your family dear sister.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Nice blog, you have some very good info on Mila. Mind checking out my lens on Mila at here.

Thanks drop a comment if you like it!