Sunday, March 29, 2009

I could not have done this >:- s


I was not having an anxious week trying to do everything on my list all at once and did not go through the drive through car wash WITH THE DOOR OPEN....Joel was not screaming in the back seat, "it's getting wet mama". I was not obsessed with getting things done that day and cleaned out the car while pumping gas and did not slam the door shut......I am glad at least I removed the pump....lol

To my anonymous follower....is this good enough?

9 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Too funny. How did that happen? Stunt Man is fine...he has eczema. ugh. The Dr. thinks that he for sure has asthma too now. That child. Sorry I did not call you back...we have been crazy at the theater and so late getting home. I was napping when you called the other day. So tired all the time.

Denise said...

lol, that made me smile really big.

Lisa said...

I did not post this on Sunday....gee I know what day of the week it is.

Anonymous said...

Ah your back:) dont think i dont check daily...

Andrea said...

Thank you for humor to brighten my day..love and prayers, andrea

McCrakensx4 said...

Too funny!! LOL Now that is one that I have not done before! Hope you have a better week!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I have left the sun roof open but never the door!!!LOL. That was funny!

Who is the mystery follower??? That was funny too!

momstheword said...

Lisa, you are to funny. I just thought you were posting early, just like I post my meme early.

Jacquie said...

Wow! this made me laugh! Happy Not Me Monday! I hope the car dried out well.