Sunday, February 1, 2009

Top 100 Christian Women's Blog of 2008



CAFFEINATED BLOG


"This is a high energy blog! Perhaps she is a mom to a dozen or a woman who is wearing many hats. Her energy and enthusiasm shine through on her blog".
First of all...... Top 100 Christian Women's Blog SAY WHAT???
My goodness I am so honored to be in the top 100 and by the looks of many blogs out there, there could be a Top One Million.
Anyhow, thank you so much everyone and yes I am a caffeinated blogger because we have a full house but in ALL honesty--
THE JOY OF THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH!!! God bless the man who invented coffee, BUT thank you God for loving the world so much that You gave us Your only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him shall not parish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
Please click on my left sidebar the box that says "internet cafe" so that you can enjoy the others.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you! What an honor to be such an example :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Lisa,

That is awesome! congrats!

Elisabeth said...

Congratulations!

More Than Words said...

Lisa..I love you, and I love your blog!!!!!!

Kellan said...

That is really fantastic - CONGRATS!!

Have a great week - Kellan

McCrakensx4 said...

That is great! Congrats on this honor!

Debra Kaye said...

Congrats to you, sweet one, on your CWO honor! Blessings to you!

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Jacquie said...

WOW Congrats!!!

Denise said...

I love you very much my friend, you are deserving of this honor.

Debbie Petras said...

Oh Lisa, way to go! Congratulations on this great honor; well deserved too, I might add.

Beth Cotell said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome!

Sit A Spell said...

Kinda new to blogging and found you...I'll have to see what this cafe deal is all about...congrats!

Looks like you are in MI...so am I.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Wow!!! That is amazing! Congrats to you and your blog! This is amazing isn't it?