Sunday, February 1, 2009

Katie Rocks- A Day at the salon.





Yesterday, the boys got their haircut. I had been putting it off because we go to Daybreak Salon and I guess since they are an exclusive Aveda Salon they are expensive. I love Aveda products and I can do things with my hair that other products just can't do. I take the kids there because we love Katie. She is the world's cutest hairdresser. She is a sweet Christian girl who really loves the Lord. She is just beautiful and her personality is attracting. The kids really love her.








10 comments:

Michele Williams said...

Must have been time for haircuts... My daughter had cut her husband's and son's hair yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Cute...she would love that:)

McCrakensx4 said...

What fun! My poor boys don't get to experience the salon! Ryan shaves their heads at home!

Beth in NC said...

Cute! My daughter hasn't had a real haircut YET. :o) I'm sure all of you will see pictures when it happens.

Love,
b

He & Me + 3 said...

I loved the boys dos. Very cute. Joel is getting so big, I can't believe it. I wish my hairstylist was a Christian...what a blessing for you. Our Pediatrician is. We love her:)

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Lookin' Good! :)

Loriann said...

Hey Lisa,
Thanks for checking on us, we are sick here, but hopefully on the mend. I go to the dr tomorrow, and Hannah will be going again soon. What a blessing to have such caring friends. Hope that you have a blessed week. Lori and girls

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh how cute! My son needs a haircut, too. We will have to do it this week. I am impressed with the smiles. Mine hates to get his hair cut.

Take care my friend!
Hope you have a great week!

Denise said...

Congrats my precious friend, your blog is a blessed aroma. I love you.

More Than Words said...

Oh, they look good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!