Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Boys and their Uncles

Uncle Jun "JP"
Uncle Jet




My boys love their Uncles, Tito's brothers. It always amazes me how much AJ looks like Jet and even his personality resembles him. I am very happy my kids know the family on their dad's side, many of his family is still in the Philippines and he has another sister that is going to be coming here to live in March. I have mentioned before that this nationality holds family in a very high priority and I am so glad to have them for in-laws. My kids look so forward to going to their house because they know they will have fun and they know just how much they are loved.




10 comments:

Denise said...

Such awesome family, bless you my friend.

Davisix said...

Awww...what a super sweet post. Loved all the pics too. xoxo Ang

Anonymous said...

I love the new layout! The pics are great. Nothing else like family!

Debra Kaye said...

Lisa,

Loved these pics. Your family is just precious! Hugs to you today!

He & Me + 3 said...

Great pics. They do look alot alike.

More Than Words said...

Hi Lisa!!!
Oh how cute! What a blessing that they are close to their relatives! Both my parents sides of the family live in different states so we don't see them that often.

I had to laugh a little bit because I think every Filipino family has Jun or Jet in them!!!

momstheword said...

Yes, it's it great to have family who thinks family is very important!

Debbie Petras said...

I love your new blog makeover. And your family photos are super. I tried to do the follow this blog again. I hope it worked.

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Love the new look!! And enjoyed the pictures - you have a beautiful family.

McCrakensx4 said...

Family is awesome. There are lots of times I wished we lived closer to our family. I sometimes get sad that the boys won't grow up with their cousins they I did! You captured some great memories! Love you new look BTW! Alicia honored me with a blog makeover too (since Tara was doing ahalf off sale! Thanks to you picking Tara, she choose to give me the other one!) I am so excited and think it will be done in the next day or 2! Have a great rest of your week!