Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Award Time

I am so honored to receive this award. I try to have a good attitude and when I don't I just come and read the blogs of my finest friends and they help inspire me more than they know.
Thank you Beth and LeAnn for thinking of me.

The purpose of this award is to give it to someone who is showing gratitude or a good attitude("if life hands you lemons, make lemonade") within their life or blog.
The rules:
1) put the logo on your blog
2) nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude and/or gratitude.
3) have your 10 pass it along to 10 more!

All of these blogs have a great attitude, thankfulness and respect. These could also be called "Pristine" reading material. That is my new word, I like the way it rolls off my tongue. By definition it means pure, uncorrupted- I like that.

I would like to pass this award on to:

Denise @ Shortybearsplace.


Beth- A mom's life.

Debra @ clothed in scarlet.

Ang @ Davisix

Annb @...and this is my life

Alicia @ More Than Words

Kellan @ On the Upside

Moms the Word

Thats So God

Debbie @ Heart Choices


I am sorry if I have not linked properly back to your post, I have been having trouble doing this. That is why this post was not done sooner...lol

9 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks my dear heart friend, I love you. Congrats on receiving this award, very much deserved.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh how sweet! You deserve it! You are a great blogging friend! And I love reading your blog!

Take care my friend!

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome!!! You deserved this :)

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh..you're so sweet! And you know I LOVE getting awards! Oh my gosh..I need a life, huh???

Thank you so much, girl!!!!!!! I'll get this posted asap!!! :)

HUGS my friend,
Alicia

He & Me + 3 said...

Yeah for you! Hope that you are doing well these days!

momstheword said...

Thank you my dear friend! I am behind on these so will be posting soon!

Beth Cotell said...

Thank you so much for the award! I appreciate you thinking of me!

McCrakensx4 said...

Congrats on this cool award!!

ann said...

Lisa,
Congratulations on receiving the award - you certainly deserve it!Thank you for passing on the award to me. I have posted my list of receipients over at my site!