Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday Toot- I went to exercise.


I thought I would blow my own horn today because I got up at 4:30am this morning and went to exercise. It has been a very stressful month for me and now that I feel my parents are on the mend I feel more relieved and can focus on myself a little. I took my book and read for 20 minutes on the bike and prayed for 20 minutes on the treadmill. How wonderful it feels to be back in my routine. Now, tomorrow we are supposed to have 2 to 4 inches of snow by morning but if not I will be heading out again.
I am getting ready to set in place my new year resolutions so I am trying to get a head start with working out and hopefully I will stay stable in the weight department as I eat all my Christmas goodies.
I hope I have more to toot about in 2009' like getting out of debt, losing weight and most importantly developing a deeper relationship with Jesus and putting into practice the books I am studying about my Heavenly Father.

9 comments:

Denise said...

Toot, Toot!! You go girl!! Woo Hoo!! I love you.

Debbie Petras said...

I want to say: "Way to go Lisa!"
I'm proud of you for getting an early start.

More Than Words said...

That's so awesome, Lisa!! That's funny you mention about having resolutions for 2009. I was just thinking that I want to start eating healthier and exercising..especially before I turn 40 next August! Now, wouldn't that be something!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Glad you are working out. Thanks for ditching your walking friend. Well the snow has fallen I hope the roads are clear tomorrow morning so you can go back again. Consistancy is the key. Keep it up.

McCrakensx4 said...

You go girl! I will toot toot your horn too! I am too lazy to get out of bed that early! Keep it up :)

Kellan said...

Good for you!!! I need to get on with it in 2009 too!!

Have a good week - Kellan

Kellan said...

Good for you!!! I need to get on with it in 2009 too!!

Have a good week - Kellan

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Good for you! Not only for exercising, but also for getting up that early in the am.

I'm jealous about the snow ;O) It's supposed to be in the 60s here today. How crazy is that?!?!

Shanita Waters said...

Keep up the good work! Thanks for the great idea. Can you believe I never thoguht of praying while excercising. I can never pray enough and Lord knows I need to excercise. I think I'm going to try that out. I always get bored when I work out. I won't be bored now. Maybe it wil help me stay motivated.

Shanita