Thursday, December 18, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY - RANDOM




I am thankful today for my gym membership. It only costs me $9 a month for the rest of my life and the Powerhouse Gym has been around a long time so I am not worried of the place going out of business.
I can work out at 5am when the family does not need me. I read while I do the elliptical or stationary bike and I pray while walking on the treadmill. My whole workout is 40 minutes of cardio unless I am feeling really rested I will do 60 minutes.
I like this gym so much because I am able to read and then have my prayer time, I may not be on my knees praying but I am working on my temple.....lol
For more Thankful Thursday, click here.


8 comments:

Denise said...

Amen, keep building up that beautiful temple my friend, love you.

More Than Words said...

That is so awesome, Lisa! It really takes alot of discipline to get up that early!! You rock!!

Davisix said...

Alicia is right...you ROCK! And $9 a month? Wow! I love to get up early and enjoy quiet time but I'm not as dedicated to exercising that early. That is something you should really be proud of! Have a blessed day. xoxo Ang

Susan said...

Boy do I need to visit a gym!!

Praise God you can use it for man purposes.

Blessings to you this TT Lisa♥

Alicia The Snowflake said...

That is something to be thankful for! I am thankful for you my friend! May you have a great day and enjoy the rest of your week!

He & Me + 3 said...

I hear ya on that! 9 bucaroonies is el cheapo! Go Lisa!

Debbie Petras said...

I'm so glad you've committed to working out. It will pay off in so many ways for your health. It's also a great way to deal with stress. And $9 a month for life; now that's a great deal!

annies home said...

You go, I have always heard we should be in constant prayer in all that we do so if you pray while working out when your mind is clear all the power to you since you have your mind on him and not on worldly thoughts