Monday, December 1, 2008

I Love To Read

I love to read and I have been tagged my MiMi @ He & Me + 3 to participate in this bookworm award. I have to choose the book closest to me. That would be The Prayer That Changes Everything by Stormie Omartin. Read the 56th page the 5th line, "about worshiping God for who He is with all we have in us".
The prayers that get answered are those that praise and worship the Lord and if we live a righteous life our prayers will be powerful and effective. James 5:16. You do not have to participate but please accept the award.

I would like to tag:

Denise @ shortybears place

Lee Ann @ Tellesons4him

Debbie @ Heart Choices



9 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Great line. Love it! Thanks for playing along!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo, McCrakensx4 tagged me with this too, I need to get on the ball and post it.

Debbie Petras said...

Thank you so much for tagging me! I glanced around my desk to find the closest book and it was "Streams in the Desert"; a daily devotional. I'll post about this and the HOT Blog award later this week. But I wanted to say thanks.

Denise said...

Thank you sweetie, love you. Congrats on your award.

McCrakensx4 said...

I was tagged too, by MiMi of course! What a fun tag1 I love her books! Happy Reading :)

Alicia The Snowflake said...

What a great line! This is such a cute tag! Take care!

More Than Words said...

Hi Lisa!!!

I have something for you at my blog!

momstheword said...

Great line! BTW, about your comment: My youngest was a tough one because he was in slims. Both my boys are slender but they just buy regular and use a belt. My oldest outgrew the "husky" stage at about 13 or so.

Before that it was harder because he was shorter too. So what fit his waist did not feet his length. We bought bigger and rolled the jeans up (fortunately he was younger).

Debra Kaye said...

Lisa,

This was a fun tag! I always enjoy stopping by and visiting with you!

I pray you have had a blessed Tuesday! ((hugs)) to you, sweet friend.