Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Get Well Soon, Dad ; )


Today, the kids and I went Christmas Shopping and ended our day with a visit to see their Grandpa. My Dad has some high blood pressure and gall stones which has been the reason for some of his pain. The kids and I had a little visit and then we prayed with my dad, their Grandpa. Joel kept rearranging the furniture in the hospital room and when he finally got done moving everything around he put a chair next to Grandpa and used it to climb up on to give him a big kiss : )

8 comments:

More Than Words said...

Oh, how sweet!!!!

I bet your dad feels so blessed when he sees them! I can imagine it's hard to leave him, but comforting to know that he's being taken care of! Those are such sweet pictures!!!

Have a good day, sis!

He & Me + 3 said...

JOEL...what a sweet, sweet boy! Great picture of them all...you can tell that they love their Papa.

McCrakensx4 said...

Praying that your dad gets better soon Lisa. He is such a Godly man, I miss him.

Beth in NC said...

God bless him. I'm glad he was able to be surrounded by his grandchildren.

I pray he feels better soon!

Love,
Beth

Davisix said...

Oh Lisa...that's so sweet of Joel. Hugs to you, your dad and your family. Love ya!!! Ang

Denise said...

In much prayer for your dear dad. Your kids are so awesome, love you.

Debbie Petras said...

How sweet your kids are! I will pray that your dad feels better soon. Hugs to you, Lisa. Merry Christmas

momstheword said...

I am so glad your dad lives close enough so that you can visit him. My dad always said that the grandkids were the "best medicine in the world!"