Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Morning

Grandma and 3 of her grandkids.




It was too early in the morning for Adrienne.



Santa came and enjoyed his milk and cookies.




I recommend this game.





We have really enjoyed this game.






Joel asked Santa for socks and Santa came through.
















Joel had a great Christmas, he is still playing with his toys.









Tito opening his cologne.










AJ thought he got a container of wipes for Christmas but it was money......hee hee hee











Emily opening her gift from her dad, at first she thought she got a container of flushable wipes but her dad put money in it. I was wondering where that container went.












My gift from Emily













Me and my sister, Anita.














Emily gave Auntie a cookbook for Christmas, Emily says hint hint hint....















Jeff and Molly opening their gift.
















AJ helping Auntie with breakfast

















Christmas Breakfast



















9 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Wow, you and your sister look alike! It looks like you guys had a great time! I haven't uploaded my photos yet ... a Christmas blog will come one day (ha).

Have fun.

Bless you!
Beth

More Than Words said...

Lisa..oh my gosh..I LOVED looking at all your pictures!! You took really good ones!! Your house looks so cozy, and everyone looks so happy!!!! I love your sweater, and I can't believe how much you and your sister look alike!!!

I hope you are having a wonderful day with your family!!!

HUGS,
Alicia

momstheword said...

I second it, you and your sister look alot alike. Thanks for sharing your pictures, it was fun!

BTW, I need to tighten both "belts" too!

Debbie Petras said...

It was fun seeing all of your Christmas pictures with your family. Thanks for sharing them with your blogging friends. The tree looked so pretty and loads of gifts underneath. It's so nice to see families spending time together.

McCrakensx4 said...

Looks like a fun day! Your mom looks good and wow, do you and your sis look alike! What a cute way to hide and wrap money!! What fun :)

He & Me + 3 said...

What a nice family day you had. Even Stacy was there. How nice. Your mom is just precious. Love that joel got his socks:)

Denise said...

Awesome pictures, love you.

Kelly said...

What a great morning!! My boy asked for underwear!! I was so happy! I thought if I bought them for him, he would throw them at me!! Great Pictures!! Have a great New Year!!

Denise said...

Wow looks like you had a great Christmas! Lots of fun, family, and yummy food! Happy New Year!