Thursday, November 20, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY- RANDOM

I feel as though I have not blogged in forever because I have not had time to visit everyone. My minutes are short because my parents are both very ill and I am trying to work all the midnights I am offered because well....... I prayed I would get them...lol
I am thankful today for none other than Jesus. I have to admit we had a conversation this week, I was very frustrated, I asked Him if He was hearing me. My Dad is not well, my Mom is still very sick and I have felt alone when speaking to Him. I felt really bad when the answers to prayers came pouring in. I felt very undeserving of all the blessings He bestowed on me. He is still working. My Dad is going to get help at the hospital and I see the Lord giving my sister wisdom to direct the path we need to take to get him well.
I am so thankful for all the caring friends that have given advice to us based on their expertise. I am thankful for the many friends that have prayed with us and for us during this horrendous battle of illness. I plan to visit all of your blogs as time allows.
I am so thankful for all of you that follow my blog and have shared words of encouragement and prayer. Oh, how I wish I could give you all hugs. Please know you are all so very dear to my heart and please know "Jesus Never Fails" He is in control and I asked Him to forgive me for falling short on faith. I will visit you all real soon.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that your parents are sick, and am praying for them and for strength for you!!
I am thankful for you too :)
Here is a great big {{HUG}} from me.

Davisix said...

Beautiful post Lisa. Hugs to you my friend. xoxo Ang

More Than Words said...

Oh Lisa..I wish I was there to give you a hug right back!!!

I'm glad that the Lord is directing yours and your families path regarding your father. He knows what's best more than anyone else. It's hard to see our loved ones sick, but nothing is too big for our God to handle. He's got it all taken care of. I'll be praying for your family too, and that the Lord give you all the energy & wisdom you need!!

Hugs,
Alicia

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh Lisa, I'm so sorry for all that you guys are going through right now. I pray that God continues to direct your path and lead you.

I am thankful for you & your blog. You are always so honest. Please let us know how we can pray for you.

Take care, my friend!
{{Hugs to you!}}

He & Me + 3 said...

I have been praying...and I miss you friend. Hope to see you Sunday.

Denise said...

I love you, and I wish I were there to give you huge hugs, and to pray with you.