Thursday, November 20, 2008

I am soooooooooo.... honored. Thank you Alicia

I am so honored to have this sweet award given to me by my sweet blogging friend Alicia. Alicia is a dear blogging friend/sister to me. She is an inspirational blogger that writes from her heart and from her mind where you can find a wealth of knowledge about our Lord. God has been so wonderful to direct my path into this blogging world where I have met some awesome blogging sisters. Kudos to all of you.


Rules for this award:
1. Post the award to my blog.
2. Link to the friend who gave it to me.
3. Link to the originating post.
4. Pass the award on to 5 people.
5. Post the rules for the recipients.

I would love to pass on the adorable award to Denise and Ang. I believe they are the only bloggers in my community that do not have this award. Denise's blog strengthens my faith. I see her complete trust in our Lord and I am inspired. Please visit her blog she has the most adorable bears. Ang cracks me up in her blog, she has the same amount of kids as I do and she lives in the country and has beautiful horses and great stories.

8 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats! You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Very well deserved!!! Congratulations!

Debbie Petras said...

Congratulations to you Lisa!!!

Denise said...

Congrats dear friend, very well deserved. Thanks so much for passing it on to me, I appreciate your kind words, love you bunches.

Davisix said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you my dear sweet friend. I do actually have this award but I will gladly and graciously accept it from you. :) {hugs} Ang

Alicia The Snowflake said...

You are a great blogging friend! And a great scribbler! And from today's picture, a great photographer!

You deserve it, my friend! I hope you have a blessed weekend!

twinmamabee said...

Congratulations on your award!

McCrakensx4 said...

Congrats on your award!! :)