Thursday, November 6, 2008

So thankfkul I can call on friends to pray.


I am calling on my friends to pray because I have seen God move in miraculous ways when 2 or 3 gather in His Name and I am believing for miracle.
I posted a while ago about my mortgage increasing 393 dollars a month due to a mistake the mortgage company made by not escrowing taxes that we clearly stipulated we wanted them to do. Well we have to repay a 4000 dollar deficit and consequently our house payment is due to go up in December. Many of you know Adrienne is in one of the most expensive sports there is and we are reluctant to pull her off the team and sacrifice in this manner to pay our bills. We do sacrifice is so many other ways and we obey the Lord and pay our tithe so I am boldly asking Him to intercede in a supernatural way and help us lower this re-payment and cause the mortgage company to vindicate themselves and give us a lower interest rate to offset the escrow increase. I finally found an empathetic person named Chris that admitted they made a mistake and he was going to do something by Friday because he understands our dilemma.
Please help me pray that Chris will not disappoint us and he will be able to do something that will allow us to maintain our current house payment.
Thank you all in advance for speaking to your Heavenly Father on our behalf.


For more thankful Thursday please visit Grace Alone.

10 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I will pray!

Davisix said...

You got it, Lisa.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

That is so frustrating! I will definitely pray! May God work wonders for you guys!

McCrakensx4 said...

Praying for you my friend!

Mikki said...

Praying for you. We have really dear friends who had the same thing happen.. I will pray for your family as I pray for theirs

Debbie Petras said...

I know how frustrating that can be. I am praying for this situation in your life. It is wonderful that we can call on our Christian sisters to intercede along with us, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I am praying for you all during this and I pray that Chris will not disappoint you all but will stand on his word and help get it resolved.

Ohilda said...

Lisa,

I'm praying for you and that God does perform this miracle. We certainly know He can.

Hugs,

Ohilda

Debra Kaye said...

Lisa,

I just read this and said a prayer for you. Please keep us posted.

Blessings to you!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Oh, I am praying as well. Although I am a little later!! I'm sure he is still hearing me though!