Friday, November 7, 2008

Go Adrienne and Michigan Capitals #55




My oldest daughter, Adrienne, leaves today for Rochester New York for a hockey tournament.

Lord Jesus I send her in Your Hands. Please place a hedge of protection around her. Give her strength, speed, accuracy and opportunity to score. However they do Lord, may it bring Glory to Your Name. Amen

I wanted to go so badly but having 3 other children to take with us we have to pick and choose carefully. This would be an 8 hour drive with 4 kids NO THANK YOU!!! We will be going to Pittsburgh over Thanksgiving for another tournament and we will be taking the team mate she is going to NY with, thank God we are able to work together this way.

7 comments:

Debra Kaye said...

Go Adrienne! Lisa, you are such a precious sister! I know it's not easy to send her off without you but we do have to remember to entrust them to Jesus and pray for them and have faith.

I'm praying for your mortgage situation too. Blessings to you today, sis!

Davisix said...

Yeay! Go Adrienne!! It is so cool to me that she plays hockey. Let us know how it goes...oh, I know you will. :)

McCrakensx4 said...

Good luck Adrienne! And peace be to you Lisa; God will be with her. Here's to a good (and winning!) weekend!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

GO ADRIENNE!!! I hope they do well this weekend!

I am praying with you today for her safety. I also said a prayer for you about the mortgage situation this morning. I can't wait to hear how that all works out.

Have a great weekend, my friend!

He & Me + 3 said...

Go Capitals! Praying for safety and lots of fun...and of course some wins!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo go Adrienne!! I will be saying a prayer for safe travel. Let us know how it goes, can't wait to hear!!

Debbie Petras said...

You go, Adrienne. The Lord will be with her.