Saturday, November 8, 2008

Then Sings My Soul






I searched all day yesterday for a song and nothing felt right. I try to find a song that will minister to people but then I searched my own heart and I believe I found a song God wanted me to hear. I want to thank everyone for praying for me and my mortgage dilemma; unfortunately, nothing was resolved yesterday and I began to have feelings of doubt until this song by Don Moen appeared on my computer. I am waiting patiently for God to work on my behalf because I know HE CAN MAKE A WAY WHERE THERE SEEMS TO BE NO WAY!


For more songs visit signs and wonders.

3 comments:

Davisix said...

Absolutely beautiful song! Won't stop praying about your mortgage dilemma. Hang in there, Faith can move mountains. Ang

He & Me + 3 said...

So glad you got it up and running. I love that song. It really reminds me of my brother...I am still praying that he will return to the Lord.

Mocha with Linda said...

Oh I love this song. Haven't heard it in a long time.