Friday, November 7, 2008

Flashback Friday Blog History


I started my blog in April because of MiMi and Tarah. I am not a creative person so this forces me to "think outside my box." I sometimes work so hard on an idea I feel I am generating brain cells....lol that should help prevent dementia or keep it from getting any worse hee hee hee!!!
I love reading every one's days events dealing with kids, husbands, situations and last but not least our Lord. I feel I have known some of you all of my life and the best part is if we never meet in this world, we will definitely meet in Heaven.

6 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I am glad to have met you! I think you have a great blog!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Thanks for the shout out! Love that you joined us to start blogging...and you ARE creative...

Davisix said...

Amen! I'm so glad we met this way.

He & Me + 3 said...

Glad you started one too. It is fun and inspiring!

Debbie Petras said...

I am continually amazed at the wonderful "sisters" I meet online. God is so good.

More Than Words said...

Oh my goodness...it's like I could have written that post myself!! LOL!

I'm excited to get to know more about you too!!!