Wednesday, November 5, 2008

His Will Was Done



What do I do now? I am so disappointed with our nation. I did pray for His Will so this must be part of His Plan. Yes, I do believe it. I have work to do. I need to study my Bible and go out and win the lost. There are so many out there. So many voted for our new president because they worship money, not our Lord. We have Oprah convincing people that, and I quote, "God is who each individual person thinks He is or wants Him to be".

Well, I am prepared to tell people that my God created the earth, He gave His only begotten Son to die for my sins and when Jesus arose from the dead He went to Heaven to prepare a place for me so I am not staying here, I am just passing through.

I am going to pray daily, without ceasing that Mr. Obama be saved, convicted of his poor decisions involving marriage and life and that he appoint born again Christians into the positions of Congress.

Lastly, I am going to let my light shine. I am praying for compassion for people, discernment and for the Holy Spirit to led me where He wants me to go and do what He wants me to do. This is my most important and final mission in these last days. This is the only way I know that I can even begin to make a difference.

It's Gonna Be Worth It!



5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Pray is what I plan to do too! Soon and very soon!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

You are so right Lisa! If ever there is a need to pray for our country. It is now! I am praying with you, my friend! BTW, I love that song. It is beautiful! Thanks for sharing today!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I agree however, I know that he is in control and he has a plan for us. He does not make mistakes!!!

Davisix said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I was so excited that you did. :) This is a great post!!! Thanks for sharing. Ang

McCrakensx4 said...

Lisa, couldn't have said it better. Pray, Pray and keep Praying. Beautiful song.