Tuesday, November 4, 2008

An excerpt from an email by Pastor Wheeler

“My name is Randy Wheeler and I approved this message.” Did you know there is an election today? Some of you may have already voted. Others of you are already loading up the car and preparing to move to Canada if your guy doesn’t win. Election season can get kind of stressful and emotions can run high. Let me try to help you relax a little. I know who will be in power after today's election. Ready? After today’s election the throne will be occupied by…. Jesus. Yep, no matter what happens He will still be the King of kings and the Lord of lords.

Top 10 Predictions No Matter Who Wins the Election:

1. The Bible will still have all the answers, and they won't change.

2. Prayer will still work.

3. The Holy Spirit will still move.

4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.

5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.

6. There will still be singing of praise to God.

7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.

8. There will still be room at the Cross.

9. Jesus will still love you.

10. Jesus will still save the lost.

There, does that make you feel better? It does me.

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I have seen this one several times, & it is awesome! I have known that all along, which makes me at peace. I am still praying though.

McCrakensx4 said...

Our pastor read this list to us on Sunday! How very true. I think that is the only way I am able to get through this; knowing that God will still be in control.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I agree, even though I got in a BIG fight with Erik about this tonight. I have to be assured that we will be Held by God no matter what happens...but we can "HOPE" can't we???