Friday, October 31, 2008

What was Joel thinking?


Tracy @ Our Journey started this Foto Friday. Today's theme is hmmmm...what are they thinking?
Today, Joel and I went to Emily's school for her Halloween Party. The kids did a parade around the school to show off their costumes and when I realized Joel left my side this is what I found him doing--looking down a sewer through the manhole cover??? I was glad to snap this "what is he thinking moment. " He went as a frog for the halloween party and I thought maybe he's getting ready to jump...lol "ribbit"

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Love that costume...leave it to boys. They will always keep you guessing, "what were they thinking?"

McCrakensx4 said...

Very cute pic! Boys will be boys, won't they?! Love the costume

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Yeah, my boys do that all the time...not look in manholes but they make me say...What are you thinking all the time !!!