Friday, October 31, 2008

And the award goes to.......



I would like to present this award to Tarah, for without her sharing this blogging hobby I would not be drawing nearer and nearer to my Heavenly Father with all these new friends I have met and old friends I have gotten closer to. Praising the Lord on purpose has lifted my spirit because I am daily reminded of His Goodness that before I took for granted. I know you have offered to help me Tarah make some changes on my blog and I plan to pick your brain because you are so creative with your posts.

2 comments:

Debra Kaye said...

Congratulations to Tarah!

Blessings to you both!! Happy Friday :)

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Yeah for Me!!! I am going to put in on the blog today! Thanks to for sharing all your great family moments and also great insight into God!