Thursday, October 2, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY- RANDOM



I am just thankful that I know Jesus Christ. I have accepted Him into my heart and asked forgiveness of my sins. He is my personal Savior and I am an Heir to His Kingdom and I don't have to worry about anything. John 3:16, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that who so ever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life." This is my way of telling the world, whose I am and in Whom I believe.
If anyone who does not know me is reading this blog you may think that I am so heavenly minded I am no earthy good. And I write that because I know people who make God look like a bad thing because they are so rigid and weird about their religion. I am not talking religion here, I am talking salvation and about being spiritual and about knowing where I will spend eternity.
You too can ask Jesus into your heart and for forgiveness of your sins and get into a good Bible based church and learn about what it is to be a Christian. Christians are not perfect, they are forgiven and just because you serve the Lord does not mean you won't have trials, you will just have strength, peace and His guidance to make it through your trial. In these days we are living I don't think there is one person who does not have some kind of burden. It may be health, financial, addiction.......etc. One day Jesus Christ is going to come back and take those who served Him to Heaven and the rest will be left behind. So if you are reading this and do not know who Jesus is....please find out.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Big blessings to you sweetie.

He & Me + 3 said...

Lisa,

Great post! Well said!

Front Porch Legacy said...

Such sweet words! I am so thankful to be forgiven and I trust in His strength!