Saturday, October 4, 2008

PEOPLE NEED THE LORD



When I was searching for a song for today this one popped out as if the Lord wanted me to share this one. How true that people need the Lord, we are living in very tough financial times and people are desperate searching for something to help them or make them happy. I have found peace and joy in my Heavenly Father, I am so thankful to be able to put my COMPLETE trust in Him. If you are struggling today, reach out to the Lord, ask Him for help He is our only guarantee.

5 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

I have always loved this song of Steve Green's. Thanks for sharing.

Cathy said...

That is a great song for these days. It is so sad to see the hurting people.

He & Me + 3 said...

Love that song Lisa! Oldy but goody for sure! I pray that I will see those people & share my Jesus with them, because people do need the lord!

Mindy said...

Now more than ever people, all people, need the Lord! I enjoyed visiting your blog, you have a beautiful family!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Good choice Lisa! I had forgotten about that song until you picked it today! So true that we all need to notice the hurting more!