Friday, October 3, 2008

Congratulations Trenton on winning your Homecoming Game




This is big time flashback for me because I was in the Trenton High School Marching Band in the 80's. Tonight's game will be televised on channel 4 because Trenton won a contest with the most votes to have their football team on the News. If I sent you an email to vote and you did--Thank You!
All 4 of my kids have gone to two games this year and both have been very enjoyable, of course Adrienne and AJ hang with their friends so Emily and Joel and I sit in the bleachers and watch the game and see some old classmates of mine and classmates of Emily's. Trenton is really an awesome city and I am so glad we moved back so that the kids could be educated here. I know someday AJ will either play football or be a band member and Emily a cheerleader-- no doubt.
Congratulations Trenton Go Blue!!!

.

Please pause my playlist if you would like to hear the marching band.

1 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

How fun Lisa! I am so glad that Trenton made it on TV...I did my part and voted. Also glad that they won! What a great way to end a week!