Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Top 10 Tuesday





Ten Things God has given me.
1. Given me a Christian husband who is my best friend.
2. Given me some other VERY DEAR friends that brighten, inspire and add fun to my hectic life---Mimi, Tarah, Louisa, Michelle, Chris, Leah, Renee, Jody.
3. Given me Adrienne, my 13 year old athlete that is an honor student and a responsible girl.
4. Given me AJ, a kind hearted 11 year old cute boy who is practicing to be an awesome musician that can be used by the Lord.
5. Given me Emily, my happy 9 year old who is so full of life and smiles she almost can't keep her feet on the ground.
6. Given me Joel, my little 2 year old that takes every bit of strength I have left.
7. Given me Christian parents who set a wonderful example, all my life, on serving the Lord and keeping Him first place.
8. Given me my sister who I know has my back and is my dearest relative.
9. Given me awesome in laws, I am so blessed to have married into Tito's family.
10.Given me life, everyday that I breath and has made me an heir to His Kingdom.
Since this is Top 10 I will stop there but God has given me soooooooo......much more that I would need to write a Top Trillion to cover what He has done for me.

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Love it! You do have a wonderful Top 10 list!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Awesome Top 10. You guys are both thinking of some pretty creative blogs these days...