Tuesday, September 2, 2008

They have gone back to school.







The kids went back to school today, Adrienne is a big 8th grader and I hope she will show her brother the ropes as he is a little 6th grader. Emily is all by herself at the elementary school and I have to say this morning she missed her big bother. I think you can see it by the look on her face. It was hard to get her to smile and the ironic thing is she was the most excited to go back...mmmmmm?
I give credit to any mom who home schools because helping with the homework is about all the home schooling I care to do. To me, when they are in school that is 7 hours they are out of the house and with 4 children I need every second I can get to maintain and keep order with this family of 6. I still have little Joel at home so he is enjoying his time alone with me. I loved having them home for the summer, but I am glad to say they have gone back.

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I think every mom feels the way you do at some point. For the most part every kid loves school to a certain degree. Friends, Schedules, routines, special classes, recess...what's not to love? My kids had a great day too!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I'm glad that they did well. They look so excited! Are they tired of the camera as much as my kids?