Thursday, September 18, 2008

I LOVE MY JOB : )



I am so thankful for my job. I work as a radiologic technologist at Mercy Memorial Hospital, that is an actual picture of our newly constructed facility. I work contingent so I am able to work when I can. Market adjustments went out yesterday so hourly rates went up and raises were given. I work with an excellent group of people that are fun to be with and always willing to help each other. As with the crisis on Wall Street, Mercy has their money issues too and several friends lost their jobs. My prayer is God will bless them with new employment and give them peace during this difficult time. My prayer is also for the leadership of the hospital to have wisdom and direction to know how to increase our revenue and that people will put their faith in our services and come to us for their medical treatment.

4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I love my job too! You are truly blessed to have one that is so flexible. Being able to raise your kids and make money is always a bonus! We have much to be thankful for!

Front Porch Legacy said...

Blessing to you and your family today; and keep up the good work at Mercy!

Melanie said...

How lucky you are to be in a job you love... a real blessing!

Happy Thankful Thursday!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Yeah baby...no complaints in that department. Most days I love my job too!