Friday, September 19, 2008

Past Birthday Cakes


When I was younger, every single birthday never a one missed, a precious lady from the church my Dad was pastor made me a birthday cake. Her name was Sister Feldt, she was not a nun just a sister in Christ, her cakes were delicious and the frosting was "to die for". She has been with the Lord many many years now perhaps having made Jesus birthday cakes too. Anyway, that is a Friday Flashback for me and I wish I had a scanner so that I could share a picture of Sister Feldt and her delightful cakes. Nonetheless, every year on my birthday I think of her and look forward to seeing her again one day in Heaven.

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Happy Birthday Lisa!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! So sorry that I do not remember those things anymore!!!