Saturday, September 6, 2008

In the Name of the Lord.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8FxlN0ImqM I remember being pregnant with Joel and being in such a state of depression, worrying about having a forth child and how was I going to handle it. I did not feel well physically, I was so tired I could not work and the hormones were raging so badly all I wanted to do was cry. I listened to this song many times as I prayed and I began to feel peace. God re-newed my strength and I felt so encouraged and able to handle another precious child.
I know now that my true desire for another child was God's will for our family. He has a purpose for Joel and I can't wait to find out what that is.

3 comments:

Amy Wyatt said...

So glad you found TSMS Saturday and joined in. I hope you will join us again. Great song choice!

Skoots1moM said...

what beautiful kids u have...God has blessed you@

He & Me + 3 said...

Lisa,
we are glad that Joel is here too. He is a bright spot in Kolby's day for sure. So glad we are friends and that I was one of the first to know he was on the way.