Monday, September 22, 2008

God sending His Love ; o )


My dad gave me a huge bag of potatoes he grew in his garden and as I was peeling them for tonight's for dinner when I came across this heart shaped potato. I have been talking to my Heavenly Father so much lately I took it as an, "I love you my child and I am here." God does speak to me and though it is not in an audible voice, I feel it in my gut. I LOVE my Heavenly Father and His Word because His Word will not return void and I can stand on His promises and know that "all things work together for good to those that love God and diligently seek Him."

BTW, dinner was delicious, I made a meatloaf for the first time with organic home grown mashed potatoes---I kept the heart shaped one......lol

1 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Thanks for spreading the LOVE! What a cool looking potato! I enjoyed our walk as well...I hope we can keep up the pace:)