Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Summer Time Fun.





Today the kids and I blew up their pool and we went swimming. Adrienne took pictures because she has a bad ear infection, from swimming, and cannot swim for a few days. My neighbor, Tom, was so kind to help me blow up this pool because our air pump needed batteries and I had the Energizer and he had Duracell. I thought the Energizer bunny kept going and going and going but the Duracell, the copper top, did a much better job. I can't believe the kids would rather blow up a pool than take their passes to the city pool but I guess they just wanted to have some family time and the city pool can be so crowded.
It was very relaxing to sit in that cold water in this heat, even though we have central air, you don't have to be outside 5 minutes before the humidity just about suffocates you. Emily's good friend Tiffany joined us too today.

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Tell Adreinne nice job on the pictures. That looks very refreshing. Our pool is having issues right now. We need a cleaner. IT is getting nasty. Nice family fun!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Cute pics...I love summer...remember when it was Winter and we are all bundled up in the coats and boots...not matter how you feel about your body summer is always wayyy better!