Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My 4 reasons why!

1. I thank God everyday.
2. Why I love my life.
3. Why I am a proud parent.
4. I am sometimes stressed......LOL




They will be going back to school soon, (can somebody say AMEN!) Really, we have had a great time this summer, these are pictures of the kids sitting around the table waiting for dinner to be served while they work on their summer homework. We have camping coming up with the Filipino Compound--- Tito's family. After that it will be school clothes shopping.

2 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I am giving a large AMEN! Can not wait for school to start again. I have a hard time keeping them entertained!
Cute pics of all the kids.

He & Me + 3 said...

OMGosh, Joel is the cutest thing ever. I just want to squeeze his little cheeks. You are blessed with a wonderful family. I think that we should have the option as stay at home moms to use the 45/15 school year. I was in this when I was in Kindergarten. The kids go to school for 45 days and are off for 15. That way the summer is not so long for them and they don't get bored, but you can still take nice vacations when they are out of school. Kindof like Christmas vacation every month in a half. Instead of 2.5 months straight. Ever heard of it?