Sunday, June 29, 2008

Who was I kidding?




I thought I would take some time off from blogging, but just as I had blogger's block I found something cute to share---so I am back.
Today, Adrienne was teaching Joel how to pass a puck. YEAH--I love hockey and I am so glad Joel likes it too. It is all he talks about, that and basketball. Adrienne has come a long way in hockey and I can see her assisting Joel's coach one of these days. I can also see Adrienne being the next Shelly Looney. Shelly is an Olympic Gold Medal Hockey Champion and an alumni of the Michigan Capitals. Adrienne got to meet Shelly when she coached some of her practices.
"Keep passing the puck kids"

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Nice pictures. It looks like a lot of fun! What a great big sister. Adrienne's hair looks great too! Nicely done!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Cute picks...we love Hockey at our house too....PS, get your checkbooks ready...that sport makes me go broke.....BOO HOO...

Lisa said...

it is equivalent to a 3rd car payment, sad... but when they are good and they score it makes it worth it--A nice scholarship would not hurt either.